Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tooth Fairy Pillows and Shirts

When my daughter Ryan had her first wiggly tooth, I knew I had to make something special for her. So a couple of months ago I cut out the fabric to make her a personalized tooth fairy pillow. Well, needless to say, I didn't get around to it until it got really wiggly and it had to get done right away! I guess I just work best under pressure. Her first tooth came out (with my assistance) on June 19th...the same day as her dad's birthday. Boy did she steal his birthday thunder!! She was so excited to place her little tooth in the pocket of the pillow. Of course I couldn't stop at just a special pillow. I had to make her a shirt to wear to school on Monday. Ryan losing her first tooth was a really sad milestone for me. I guess because it just shows how big she's getting. Good thing it wasn't one of her top front teeth- I think I really would have lost it!Ryan lost her second tooth tonight. To commemorate this special occasion, I decided to post pictures of these items. Stay tuned for the boy versions which will be equally cute! These pillows can be made with or without the ribbon. The ribbon handle can be used to hang the pillow from the door so the Tooth Fairy doesn't have to worry about waking up her clients!



















No comments:

Post a Comment